Hypnosis is a therapeutic technique in which clinicians (psychologists, physicians, etc.) make suggestions / suggestions to individuals who have undergone the procedure is designed to be relaxed and focused on their minds.
Hypnosis involves the introduction of a procedure in which subjects were told that the advice / suggestion imaginatively presented. When using hypnosis, one person (the subject) is guided by the lawyer-hypnosis (the hypnotist) who provide advice / suggestions degan goal subjective experience changes, changes in perception, sensation, emotion thoughts, or behavior. If the subject responds advice / suggestion from lawyer-hypnosis (the hypnotist), it is generally inferred that hypnosis has been successful.
Although hypnosis is a controversy in science, or psychology most doctors agree that hypnosis can be an effective therapeutic technique for a wide range of conditions, including pain disorders, anxiety and mood. Hypnosis can also help people change their habits, such as smoking cessation.
Another benefit of hypnosis which have been proven by research1. Relaxation for chronically ill patients such as rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Treatment and reduction of pain during childbirth.
3. Reduction of symptoms of dementia (loss of global cognitive ability).
4. Hypnotherapy can help to patients with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder; developmental disorders).
5. Reduction of nausea and vomiting in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy at the time.
6. Pain control during dental treatment procedures.
7. Perbantuan techniques used in the treatment of skin diseases, including warts and psoriasis.
8. Alleviation of symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome